Mindflash Learning Management System Review by LMS.org
Mindflash presents an effective collection of user-friendly learning management system tools that cover everything an organization could need from start to finish. Mobile features are included as well as hassle-free built-in reports, quick distribution options and custom branding. Users can create free courses for employees or other groups of users or setup paid courses to earn revenue from their learning resources. Mindflash has something for everyone, including businesses and non-profit organizations.
Mindflash is the LMS for All Organizations
Mindflash is an effective learning management system that comes with a full list of features that cater to a wide audience. The company behind Mindflash prides itself in presenting an easy to use tool that is scalable and reliable. That sounds great for anyone who needs to manage classes and courses, but does the system actually live up to user expectations?
What Does Mindflash Bring to the eLearning Table?
One of the most appealing aspects of Mindflash is the versatility of its features. While some products cater to businesses, this professional grade alternative offers something for almost any kind of organizations. Non-profits will find a cost-effective collection of tools that allow them to operate efficiently and effectively.
What can a business or organization expect when implementing Mindflash?
- Student or Employee Progress is Instantly Compiled & AccessibleIt’s easy to monitor individual and group progress when utilizing Mindflash. The service includes aggregated details that summarizes data like score averages and the amount of time spent completing courses and other key items. The user can gather insight into the effectiveness of a class and the abilities of those who participate in them.
- Cut Down on Class Maintenance TimeManaging courses and students can be very time-consuming. Mindflash simplifies the process by supplying hassle-free ways to track and interact with participants. Educators and administrators can access student records and send reminders or notifications. These basic tasks can be done in a matter of seconds so less time is spent on educational housekeeping.
- Import a Wide Range of Materials into Mindflash CoursesVariety is important for a course to be effective. Instead of presenting data in one way, users can compile a number of resources to engage and educate students or employees. Mindflash allows users to import learning tools in a variety of formats, including Word documents, videos, audio files, PowerPoint files, PDFs and more.
- Interface & Features Geared Towards Non-Technical UsersThe less tech savvy will appreciate the user-friendly nature of Mindflash. Users do not have to have significant experience with computers or the internet to get the hang of the system’s many features. Novice users can quickly build quizzes or interesting games to test knowledge retention and comprehension. Even backend tasks like course creation, progress monitoring and reports can be accessed and used with ease. A hassle-free design makes implementation simple for users of all technical skill levels.
- Sell Courses Online with MindflashMindflash provides users with convenient built-in E-commerce tools that allow them to turn their learning resources into revenue. Users can market to customers, partners or resellers. The selling tools work no matter who the organization is marketing their educational content to. That flexibility gives businesses enormous potential when generating income through eLearning.
- Make Mindflash Your Own with Custom BrandingUsers can create a fully integrated learning experience by adding custom branding to Mindflash. The system allows users to incorporate logos and a custom website domain so students or employees feel like they are within the confines of the company’s website or other online resources. The LMS works with Mindflash but maintains the look and feel the organization wants so the message always stays the same.
- Guide Students with Sequenced CoursesMindflash courses can be created as stand-alone classes or added as a series. Users can build a path of learning by requiring students or trainees to complete courses in a specific order. These can be grouped together within the organization’s catalog to ensure that educational material is delivered in a logical, effective way.
Mindflash Offers an LMS That Can Do It All
Mindflash has put together a number of tools that work for non-profit organizations just as well as they work for for-profit businesses. All aspects of training are covered, from content creation and curation to account access, retention and progress tracking. Mobile tools are also built-in so modern organizations can extend their reach and provide more ways for their audience to access and utilize their training resources.
The Future with Mindflash
Mindflash was founded in 1999 and has earned a lot of backing since then. The company raised $4 million along with the help of the Investment Group of Santa Barbara, increasing their total funding to an impressive $9 million. Their client base includes profitable companies like Apple, Johnson & Johnson, Uber, eBay, Kellogg’s and Microsoft as well as non-profits like PBS and One Child Matters (formerly named Mission of Mercy). The company continues to offer reliable eLearning solutions that cover a lot of ground and appeal to organizations in many industries.
Start Learning with Mindflash
Organizations that want a full suite of tools with no hassles will really appreciate what Mindflash brings to the educational table. Users can get creative by incorporating different file types for a wide range of supplemental material that improves the eLearning experience. Built-in monitoring tools, mobile access and much more make Mindflash a must-try for both the non-profit and the for-profit business.