GyrusAim Learning Management System Review by LMS.org
GyrusAim introduces a user-friendly LMS with lots of extras. The system tracks progress with intuitive tools that let users accomplish more. Review a gap analysis for each employee, track certification, and allow users to import other activities with self-reported training. Multiple training types are supported along with third-party integration and advanced security settings.
GyrusAim Introduces A Frustration-Free LMS For Everyone
GyrusAim is a scalable eLearning platform that offers something for just about any organization. The LMS was built on MS Azure and offers a long list of features. It’s also 100% organic, with everything from customer service to development done in-house. Along with extensive functionality, the platform also offers support with a personal touch. Users who want a training solution that comes with a dedicated team should check out what GyrusAim has to offer their business.
What Do You Get with GyrusAim LMS?
GyrusAim includes a broad range of features. You’ll find essentials as well as advanced capability that can simplify job roles and save time. There’s something that will benefit all users, including trainees, instructors, and administrators. What will you find when you try GyrusAim?
- Highly Scalable LMS – Scalability is important for businesses that plan to grow. GyrusAim offers extremely flexible user limits. The system works best with organizations that have at least 100 people. It’s been tested up to millions of users, with the current largest client operating with 40,000 to 45,000 users.
- Custom Branding and More – Make the platform your own with custom branding. Users can apply logos to create a seamless experience for learners. Also add custom welcome messages to match the goal, mission, or purpose of the training or the organization as a whole.
- Dashboards with Relevancy – There are different dashboards for learners, supervisors, and administrators. Each is tailored to the needs of that job role. Learners can see certifications, messages, and more. Supervisors and admins can access more features to manage users and training.
- Gap Analysis Tool – A gap analysis can be run based on job, organization, or certification program for each employee. This will reveal areas that are lacking and what courses the learner needs to complete to advance in their desired program.
- Personalized Training Transcripts – Training transcripts record all progress and activities with scores, date acquired, training type, status, and the option to print a certificate if one is available.
- Self-Reported Training Enabled – GyrusAim supports a variety of training types. It also allows users to enter training activities that were completed outside of the LMS. Users can bring in certificates from outside sources to create one complete record of their work.
- Convenient Class Calendars – Keep everyone up to date with class calendars. Users can hover their cursor over each entry to see more information or click to enroll.
- Easy Organization for Managers – Managers can easily oversee large groups of employees through GyrusAim. By visiting the “Manage My People” area, supervisors can find an overview of all training requirements met and needed as well as certifications, and other details for the employees they oversee. It’s all housed in one accessible area.
- Bulk Import Supported – Administrators can bulk import everything from SCORM content to employee records and historical training data as a CSV file. Past imports are also accessible. Upload the information now or schedule an import in the future.
- Pre-Designed Reports Available – GyrusAim’s robust reporting tools include pre-designed templates. These were created based on the needs of past clients and contain the most widely used reports.
- Build Custom Reports – If you don’t see what you need in the pre-designed list, you can also build custom reports. Admins can walk through step-by-step instructions with options to add a watermark or image.
- Assessments and Evaluations – Assessments and evaluations are included in GyrusAim. These can be assigned a category with optional point values. Edit questions and answers and choose from knowledge or exhibited. Knowledge refers to questions that users answered while exhibited refers to skills that were demonstrated.
- Manage Certifications – Manage all certifications within the LMS. Admins can create certifications with a unique name, validity period, certification window, archive date, and a checkbox if recertification has different requirements. Certification can be assigned to employees, job roles, or the organization.
- Choose Multiple Training Types – GyrusAim works with multiple training types. These include eLearning, document, external link, instructor-led, assessment, and webinars. Webinars can be setup using Adobe Connect, Skype, or GoToMeeting. Users who prefer a different third-party service can submit a request to add it to their platform.
- Secure Access – Business and user data is protected through GyrusAim’s security measures. Passwords are required with options to change password, apply password complexity rules, or set a number of attempts to trigger a lockout. 21 CFR Part II can also be enabled with reason codes.
- Supports 15 Languages – GyrusAim currently supports a total of 15 languages. Localize content to create an authentic experience and offer training across borders. Languages can be changed at any time.
GyrusAim Was Built For the User
One of GyrusAim’s biggest strengths is the focus on the needs of the user. Many areas were built or expanded based on the requests of the real people and organizations that use it. The system is highly configurable and flexible. Anything that isn’t needed can be removed while things that are needed can be added. Much of the guesswork has been removed so that users can accomplish more in less time. Invest more resources into successful training programs and less into back-end management and setup.
The GyrusAim LMS Environment
Functionality is great, but only if it comes with good usability. GyrusAim LMS has created an eLearning environment that offers both. Navigation is simple. The goal was to build a platform that would cut down on the amount of time and clicks the user needed to complete common tasks. The system exceeds expectations with an intuitive design that lets users get right to work with no obstacles to slow them down.
Who Uses GyrusAim LMS?
GyrusAim is ideal for organizations consisting of 100+ people with training needs. The system’s scalability allows it to handle up to millions of users if needed. It’s a great choice for businesses that plan to see significant growth in the future.
The tools are not industry specific. However, the system is the LMS only. There is no content or course development included. GyrusAim partners with DominKnow for course authoring tools and OpenSesame and Vado for content.
Supported Devices & Platforms
GyrusAim features a responsive design. It works on any modern device, including PCs, tablets, and smartphones. Users can access all features and data. As long as there is an internet connection available, then admins, supervisors, and learners can log on and complete tasks or review progress.
GyrusAim Customer Service
GyrusAim really shines when it comes to customer service. Users who prefer a more personal approach will appreciate what the LMS offers. The team behind the platform are on a first name basis with their customers. Users can submit tickets and receive a response or update within about 24 hours or less. There is no random call center with frustrating hold times. Instead, support is provided internally to ensure quick responses that meet or exceed the customer’s expectations. A live chat feature is also included on the GyrusAim website.
The Future of GyrusAim LMS
GyrusAim is always improving thanks to customer feedback. The current focus is on simplifying the interface. There are plans to transform the user experience into something similar to popular social networks like LinkedIn and Facebook. AI capability is also planned, which will allow the system to learn then use that information to make recommendations based on user skills and aspirations.
Badges will be added for gamification as well as rating scale and improved analytics. An executive dashboard is on the development team’s radar that will not only display data but tie it into key business objectives. The current pre-made certificates cannot be customized, but that will also change in a future update.
GyrusAim already has a lot to offer, with extensive plans to continue expanding. Monthly updates are expected, which will include new features, bug fixes, and enhancements. The team is committed to keeping the platform fresh and updated regularly.
GyrusAim Is the Backbone Your Training Program Needs
GyrusAim allows organizations to manage all training in one convenient place. The platform is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. The system takes a proactive approach to assist users with setup and ongoing management. Everything is tracked so that users can collect data and make better training and business decisions. The LMS is also packaged with great customer support that treats users like real people. Many customers already sing GyrusAim’s praises, and it looks like many more will join them in the future as the LMS evolves and expands its features list.