Easy LMS Learning Management System Review
Easy LMS gives users what they need in a convenient package. The platform is designed with the learner in mind. There’s no clutter or distractions. Users can get right down to business with access to reporting tools, self-paced courses, certification features, and more. Add custom branding, embed content, or share to blogs and forums using a link. Easy LMS simplifies the eLearning experience for everyone.
Easy LMS Simplifies Training with a User-Friendly Platform
Easy LMS gives users a way to organize their eLearning without complications. The platform is designed for simplicity. Users can dive right in without spending precious time learning the system before they can benefit from it. The Dutch-based company behind the LMS employs a diverse team that includes people from Germany, Hungary, France, Brazil, America, Britain, Malaysia, and the Philippines. A mix of backgrounds and experiences encourages new ideas and methods that help shape the platform.
What Do You Get with Easy LMS?
To some, a lack of complexity can mean watered-down features. Easy LMS manages to balance a user-friendly system with enough detail and functionality to make it worthwhile. All the basics are covered along with helpful extras. What can you expect to find when test driving Easy LMS?
- A Practical Approach to Pricing – Rather than charge by the user, Easy LMS comes with a flat monthly fee. Each tier includes unlimited courses with a set number of course accesses per month. The current plans start at 1,000 course accesses per month with a high-end Enterprise option that includes 10,000 accesses per month.
- Quick Sharing for All Content – Quick content delivery is emphasized with Easy LMS. Users can save time and get courses or quizzes in front of an audience almost instantly. Share content as a link that can be posted on blogs, websites, forums, or anywhere.
- Embed Course Content – Users can also integrate their content or assessments by embedding them into a webpage. Easy LMS creates the code that the user can copy and paste right where they want it to be.
- Convenient Academy Portal – The Academy Portal is a centralized location where learners can go to access all their relevant content. Admins can assign specific courses or activities that appear in this area when the user logs in.
- Build Groups for Better Organization – Admins can keep their learners organized using groups. Divide into teams, departments, classes, or whatever works for your business or purposes. Data can be viewed for individual groups to help users track progress.
- Create Exams and Assessments – Ask questions or find out if a class is retaining information with exams and assessments. The system currently divides these into two features. Assessments include single or multi-axis assessments while exams can be used to test knowledge.
- Support for Multiple Languages – Easy LMS supports multiple languages for organizations that teach across borders. The system currently works with 10 account dashboard languages and 22 for the player interface.
- User-Friendly Course Authoring – Build effective courses in Easy LMS. Users can combine a variety of content types, including video, text, images, and practice questions. Give learners a well-rounded experience that will allow them to be successful.
- White Label Features – Own the LMS with white labeling and branding features. Users can add custom style elements that match their brand. Give learners a streamlined experience that feels authentic.
- Self-Registration Option – Admins are not required to add a list of users before they get started. Self-registration is available. Let learners enroll in courses themselves to save time. Admins can also ask for extra information using advanced user management tools.
- Automated Course Certification – Course certification can be completely automated with Easy LMS. Learners can finish courses and instantly receive their certificates. The system provides a list of predefined certificates to choose from, or users can build a custom certificate (available with the Corporate Owl plan).
- Track Data and Build Reports – Easy LMS lets users monitor progress and overall success with tracking and reporting tools. See how students are doing and check for areas that could use improvement. The system presents stats and results that can be viewed with a few clicks.
- Integration-Ready LMS – Users won’t have to give up their favorite third-party apps with Easy LMS. The system integrates with services like MailChimp and Hubspot. Webhook lets users integrate with an outside database.
- Self-Paced Training – Let learners work at their own base with self-paced training. This method works with multiple learning styles. Accommodate everyone’s needs to lower classroom stress and encourage completion.
- Single Sign-On Supported – Keep the experience hassle-free by letting users access all content with one set of secure credentials. Single sign-on is supported, so employees or trainees don’t have to keep track of multiple passwords and usernames.
Remove the Unnecessary Clutter From the Learning Experience
A Dutch company created Easy LMS. This shows in the way the platform approaches the learning process. The developers and designers removed unnecessary clutter and distractions from the system. This leaves a streamlined learning experience that nurtures improvement and success. All the necessities are there but presented in a way that’s easy to manage and takes minimal time to master. The simplified design combined with a friendly atmosphere makes Easy LMS an inviting choice for learners of all ages and backgrounds.
The Easy LMS Environment
Adapting to the Easy LMS environment takes almost no time at all. Users can usually find what they need within a few clicks. Each area is clean and well-organized with hints of vibrant color. The design works well for a wide range of users, from the casual blogger who wants to connect with their audience to the corporate professional. It has a modern feel without the unnecessary complexities of other platforms.
Who Uses Easy LMS?
The Easy LMS homepage claims to have worked with nearly one million users. Their list of clients includes some very well-known brands like Unilever, Dell, Heineken, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, and Toyota.
While the platform can accommodate a smaller or larger audience, it is best suited to small to medium-sized businesses that are in search of a corporate learning solution. The pricing and features are ideal for smaller companies who may have tight budgets but growing training needs. They also have less expensive options for individuals, teachers, and bloggers as well as their larger packages for bigger organizations.
Supported Devices & Platforms
Easy LMS works anywhere on any device. As long as you have a modern browser, you can access the system. It can be viewed on Apple and Android smartphones as well as laptops, desktops, and tablet PCs. The interface is optimized for a wide range of screen sizes to keep the experience consistent no matter what device the user is working on. There’s no need to install a separate app.
Easy LMS Customer Service
Easy LMS offers a live chat customer service option. No phone support is offered at this time. They are usually available live approximately 12 hours each day. If someone isn’t available to respond instantly, the user can submit a request or question and usually receives a response within 24 hours.
Users can access the live chat feature on the Easy LMS website to set up a meeting time or demo. All scheduling information is shown in the user’s local time zone. The live chat feature is available to everyone. No login is required. Basic questions may be answered by visiting the Knowledge Center available through the Easy LMS website.
The Future of Easy LMS
Easy LMS continues to grow. The system originally began as a quiz creator. After building new features, it blossomed into a full-fledged LMS. The development team reviews all user requests. These are voted on and prioritized to determine which features will be added next. They have already expanded their functionality based on user suggestions with additions like viewing results on a group-by-group basis. The Easy LMS approach to training earned the platform 6th place on the 2019 Software World Award Top 10 list.
Future plans for the LMS include adding more features to the Academy. Things like learning paths are in the works. These will allow users to add prerequisites so that courses are completed in a predetermined order. Additional levels of access will also be added so that there are subgroups like instructor, proctor, and student. The exam and quiz tools will be combined into one robust feature in future updates.
Easy LMS Keeps Getting Better
Easy LMS already offers a great solution for small to medium size businesses that want an affordable and effective learning platform. The interface is simple to learn and can be navigated quickly. The features cover all the basics most growing organizations need. There are plans for expansion and improvement in the works as well. Users who want a practical way to manage training that’s flexible and budget-friendly will really appreciate what Easy LMS has to offer.