LMS.org’s eLearningSoft Learning Management System Review
eLearningSoft provides three exciting LMS options for the Russian market. Each platform has a long list of powerful features that can save time while optimizing the educational experience for learners. Built-in tools include course chat, custom access periods, student limit settings, custom course homepages and much more!
Organizations that operate in Russia must see what eLearningSoft has to offer! The company supplies three diverse LMS products. Every option is impressive and covers a lot of ground when it comes to eLearning. Choose from Joomla, SharePoint and Office365 LMS products. Each offers powerful features like built-in plagiarism check, 14 test question types, course chat, digital libraries, event schedulers and more!
eLearningSoft Brings Flexibility to the Russian LMS Market
eLearningSoft is an LMS platform that caters to companies in the Russian eLearning market. The features provide an array of time-saving tools that can improve communication, engagement and flexibility for organizations in almost any industry. Students can access course materials from anywhere, breaking down the geographical barriers that used to create challenges and limit an organization’s reach.
What Do You Get with eLearningSoft’s LMS?
Russian trainers and educators will really appreciate what eLearningSoft has to offer with its comprehensive LMS package. There are tools designed to make life easier for students and those that teach them. Clients can choose from three powerful LMS platforms, each offering benefits that cater to the unique needs of the organization using it.
- Create & Monitor Courses with JoomlaLMS
eLearningSoft’s JoomlaLMS is designed for enterprise level businesses. This option presents a complete list of must-have features that allow users to handle every aspect of eLearning. Users can offer free and paid courses and quickly build new courses using predefined templates. Other JoomlaLMS features include:
- Custom course access periods
- Automatic & manual certifications
- Maximum & minimum student limits
- Unique homepage for each course with custom modules
- Email notification management tools
- 14 different question types for tests and surveys
- Built-in course chat & mailboxes
- Personalize eLearning with SharePointLMS
SharePointLMS is a second training option offered by eLearningSoft. This platform allows the user to choose from full time, remote and mixed class formats. Create a personal account for every user and provide easy access through parent portals. SharePointLMS is compatible with mobile devices and offers a long list of features, including:
- Built-in registration forms
- Digital libraries and knowledge bases
- Event scheduler that works right in the LMS
- Integration with online payment systems for paid courses
- Plagiarism data check
- Internal file sharing and email
- Familiar Microsoft interface
- Content and document search function
- User friendly publishing tools
- LMS365 Blends eLearning with Office365
Organizations that currently use or are familiar with Office365 will really appreciate what eLearningSoft has done with LMS365. This third option combines the features users want with the convenience and functionality of Office365. There’s no need to install or integrate any third party services. Everything is packaged into one system that does it all. LMS365 offers:
- Quick installation that is ready in minutes
- Supports SSO Office365 cloud
- Build courses using SharePoint and MS Office
- Access, pause or end training on any device or PC
- Keep students up to date with Outlook mail or calendar
- Add SCORM content as a supplemental option or as the main course
- Create a searchable course catalog
- View student performance and course completion status instantly
- Built-in diary and tasks for better class management
An LMS Tailored to Your Organization’s Needs
eLearningSoft has really outdone itself by offering more than the average LMS. Users can choose a platform that works for their organization’s unique needs. All three options are diverse with a lengthy features list that covers everything from testing and document sharing to reviews and administration. Users can expand functionality by using eLearningSoft’s QuizForce, WordForce or PowerPointForce programs or stick with the LMS only and still get all the time saving benefits while providing an enhanced learning experience.
The Future of eLearningSoft
eLearningSoft falls under the umbrella of BelitSoft, an Eastern European based company that has experience developing products for Fortune 500 companies in 35 countries. Their experience really shows in the LMS offerings currently available at eLearningSoft. With such an impressive features list and multiple package options, it’s easy to see why this is an excellence choice for any organization in the Russian market. There’s a lot of potential as we look to the future of eLearningSoft and its eLearning systems.
Train the Way You Want To with eLearningSoft
Organizations can train the way they want when choosing eLearningSoft, and that’s a very big deal. Each product is designed for efficiency and reliability while offering a well-rounded educational experience that allows students and trainees to thrive. With three platform options, it’s easy to find a system that’s a perfect fit. eLearningSoft is a must-see for anyone searching for a Russian LMS.
Do you work for eLearningSoft?
Contact us for these benefits:
- Claim Profile
- Homepage Listing
- Premium Profile Page
- Ad Removal
- Traffic To Your Site